Cruenti Opening Theme Cruenti Opening Theme

Fantastic! Can't Wait to Use It!

The sound quality is so much better now! I can't wait to get all the lines in so I can finish producing the show. Thank you so much ^_^

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

Fear the Flicky!

You used one of my favorite songs from the early Sonic universe! That makes me exceedingly happy. ^_^

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

glad you like it! ^_^v

Sonic Megamix II Sonic Megamix II

Sonic FTW!

Haha! And I just finished some voice acting for a Sonic radio play. This made me want to pull out my SEGA Genesis and play these games all over again! A little scratchy, but over all very wicked!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

hahah i'm glad you like it! ^_^v

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Don't you love experiments?

Heard this on the A-bot and just had to write a review. Ironically, I was working on a steam punk story where alchemy plays a major role when I stumbled upon this. When I read that you "whipped up" this song, my jaw dropped. You are very talented if this was just "whipped up". Definitely getting downloaded.

Reaktion Reaktion

Catchy, but repetitive

I think that says it all: it is very catchy, but quite repetitive. I can see it being used as an ambient BGM in a club scene, but it needs a little more work to stand on its own.

La Valse d'Amelie &amp;lt;[[cover]]&amp;gt; La Valse d'Amelie <[[cover]]>

Superb Job!

I am a huge fan of Amelie, as well as a pianist. That you can play this song at all is a tribute to your skill level. It is played a bit slow for the song itself, and the waltz-timing seems somehow off. Regardless, I am amazed.

Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi

Great Spin on a &quot;Classic&quot;

The title caught my eye, so I decided to give it a listen. Boy, am I glad that I did! I used to watch the original Power Rangers when I was in elementary and middle school. This brings back so many memories... A remarkable remastering of the original theme. Major kudos!

Oney responds:

thanks!!

Ghostmas Ghostmas

Haunting-No Pun Intended

So I'm a sucker for waltz-timing, but I like this piece a lot. The gradual move from music box to "ghostly" vocals works well, and reminds me a bit of the Phantom Manor music (Disneyland Paris's Haunted Mansion, just to be clear). It is very Danny Elfman-esque. My one request would be that it be made longer and have more variation on the melody, not just repeating and embellishing the main theme. As it, it sounds like the intro to something longer, grander, and more mysterious. Good job!